Seaford Farmers Market
Due to the Coronavirus, all vendors now accept pre-orders (see phone numbers below), however this is not required. All markets will be open with full produce available to shop the day of the market. All customers must practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Fred Terry and Son Farms: fresh fruit and vegetables. 631-323-3563
- Crab and Bull: homemade ravioli and sauces. 703 869-0393
- Miss Molly Honey Dippers: all kinds of honey, soaps, body lotion, candles, birdhouse and more. 516-826-4065
- A Little Brittle Heaven: wonderful homemade brittle - melts in your month. 516-390-9784
- FV JulieRae Catch of The Hamptons: fresh caught fish and shellfish. 631-728-9389
- Hormans Best: pickles, fresh jarred vegetables and homemade Bloody Mary Mix. 516-444-2080
- Coris Kitchen: baked goods, biscotti, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, scones, bar cookies, blondes, crump cakes, cookie pops, whopping pies, granola and more. 516-528-1173
- Orwashers: fresh baked artisan breads, rolls, bagels, pastries and more (kosher). 718-618-7438
- Sal and Jerry Stuffed Breads: meat, cheese and vegetable stuffed breads. 631-383-4104
- Pecks of Maine: homemade jam and jelly. 631-560-9719
- Giannis Chicken Burgers: many varieties - great on the grill. 516-996-2615
- ACW Doggie Treats: oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, banana, apple, blueberry, coconut and more. 516-457-1064
- Arlotta Olive Oil: all varieties and flavors. 917-528-1085
- Jessys Empanadas: homemade empanadas (all kinds). 516-665-2226
East End of Parking Lot
of Seaford Railroad Station
Corner of Washington ave.
and Sunrise Highway
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
June 5 - November 21
Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.