Seaford Farmers Market
The Long Island Growers Market is following the CDC guidelines for COVID and we will continue to social distance our vendors 6 feet apart. No masks are required if you have been fully vaccinated for 14 weeks or longer. If you have not been vaccinated, then masks are required. Hand Sanitizer will be available for everyone to use. We thank you for helping to keep our markets open and safe for everyone.
- Fred Terry and Son Farms: fresh fruit and vegetables. 631-323-3563
- Crab and Bull: homemade ravioli and sauces. 703 869-0393
- Miss Molly Honey Dippers: all kinds of honey, soaps, body lotion, candles, birdhouse and more. 516-826-4065
- A Little Brittle Heaven: wonderful homemade brittle - melts in your month. 516-390-9784
- FV JulieRae Catch of The Hamptons: fresh caught fish and shellfish. 631-728-9389
- Hormans Best: pickles, fresh jarred vegetables and homemade Bloody Mary Mix. 516-444-2080
- Coris Kitchen: baked goods, biscotti, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, scones, bar cookies, blondes, crump cakes, cookie pops, whopping pies, granola and more. 516-528-1773
- Orwashers: fresh baked artisan breads, rolls, bagels, pastries and more (kosher). 718-618-7438
- Sal and Jerry Stuffed Breads: meat, cheese and vegetable stuffed breads. 631-383-4104
- Pecks of Maine: homemade jam and jelly. 631-560-9719
- Giannis Chicken Burgers: many varieties - great on the grill. 516-996-2615
- ACW Doggie Treats: oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, banana, apple, blueberry, coconut and more. 516-457-1064
- Arlotta Olive Oil: all varieties and flavors. 917-528-1085
- Jessys Empanadas: homemade empanadas (all kinds). 516-665-2226
- Darning Pies: homemade pies, all flavors.
- Megs Decorated Cookies: for all occasions.
- Lithology Brewing Company: craft brews.
- Missy In the Meadow: flower bouquets.
East End of Parking Lot
of Seaford Railroad Station
Corner of Washington ave.
and Sunrise Highway
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
June 5 - November 21
Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.