Islip Farmers Market
Due to the Coronavirus, all vendors now accept pre-orders (see phone numbers below), however this is not required. All markets will be open with full produce available to shop the day of the market. All customers must practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Fred Terry and Son Farm: Fresh vegetables and fruit. 631-323-3653
- Papa Pasquale: famous homemade ravioli, sauces, Italian dinners to go, cheese, smoked meat, pot pies, pestos homemade mozzarella cheese and more. 718-938-0080
- Orwashers: baked goods, artisan breads, bagels, rolls, pastires, kosher food and more. 718-618-7438
- Little Lexis Dog Treats: 516-766-8130
- Hormans Best Famous Pickles: wide variety of flavored pickles, pickled vegetable, homemade bloody mary mix. 516-444-1280
- Sal and Jerry’s Stuffed Breads: stuffed breads (meat, cheese, vegetable), baked goods, crump cakes, cookie, pies, brownies and more. 631-383-4160
- Colorful Gardens: perennials, annuals, cut flowers, hanging baskets, sunflowers, and all of your garden needs.
- Toms Honey: all kinds of honey products, wax.
- Pecks of Maine: homemade jams and jelly. 631-560-9719
- Stormy Gardens Soapworks: soaps, skin care products, lotions, farm fresh eggs. 907-205-0137
- Arlotta Food Studio: fresh olive oils (many wonderful flavors). 917-528-1085
- Fire Island Shell Fish Company: oysters, mussels, clams right out of the Great South Bay
- Green Compass: global certified organic CBD Oils. 516-395-3149
- Spring Hollow Farms Distillery: flavored vodka, whiskey gin. 518-796-8840
Islip Town Hall Parking Lot
Mountauk Highway, Route 27A
655 Main St, Islip, NY 11751
Islip, NY 11751
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
June 5 - November 21
Saturdays: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm