Islip Farmers Market
The Long Island Growers Market is following the CDC guidelines for COVID and we will continue to social distance our vendors 6 feet apart. No masks are required if you have been fully vaccinated for 14 weeks or longer. If you have not been vaccinated, then masks are required. Hand Sanitizer will be available for everyone to use. We thank you for helping to keep our markets open and safe for everyone.
- Fred Terry and Son Farm: Fresh vegetables and fruit. 631-323-3653
- Papa Pasquale: famous homemade ravioli, sauces, Italian dinners to go, cheese, smoked meat, pot pies, pestos homemade mozzarella cheese and more. 718-938-0080
- Orwashers: baked goods, artisan breads, bagels, rolls, pastires, kosher food and more. 718-618-7438
- Little Lexis Dog Treats: 516-766-8130
- Hormans Best Famous Pickles: wide variety of flavored pickles, pickled vegetable, homemade bloody mary mix. 516-444-1280
- Sal and Jerry’s Stuffed Breads: stuffed breads (meat, cheese, vegetable), baked goods, crump cakes, cookie, pies, brownies and more. 631-383-4160
- Colorful Gardens: perennials, annuals, cut flowers, hanging baskets, sunflowers, and all of your garden needs.
- Toms Honey: all kinds of honey products, wax.
- Pecks of Maine: homemade jams and jelly. 631-560-9719
- Stormy Gardens Soapworks: soaps, skin care products, lotions, farm fresh eggs. 907-205-0137
- Arlotta Food Studio: fresh olive oils (many wonderful flavors). 917-528-1085
- Fire Island Blonds Oyster Company: oysters, mussels, clams right out of the Great South Bay
- Green Compass: global certified organic CBD Oils. 516-395-3149
- Spring Hollow Farms Distillery: flavored vodka, whiskey gin. 518-796-8840
- Hometown Bakery: wide-variety of baked goods.
- Lizzas Valley View Farms: all cuts of beef.
Islip Town Hall Parking Lot
Mountauk Highway, Route 27A
655 Main St, Islip, NY 11751
Islip, NY 11751
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
June 5 - November 21
Saturdays: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm