Valley Stream Farmers Market
The Long Island Growers Market is following the CDC guidelines for COVID and we will continue to social distance our vendors 6 feet apart. No masks are required if you have been fully vaccinated for 14 weeks or longer. If you have not been vaccinated, then masks are required. Hand Sanitizer will be available for everyone to use. We thank you for helping to keep our markets open and safe for everyone.
- Fred Terry and Son Farm: farm fresh vegetables and fruit. 631-323-3653
- Cano Coffee: fresh brewed, Hot or cold coffee. 929-427-9943
- Jessys Empanadas: homemade empanadas (all kinds). 516-665-2226
- Bevos Kitchen: homemade granola, jams, jelly, preserves, baked goods, meal preps and more. 347-228-0820
- Horman’s Best Pickles: pickles, fresh jar picked vegetables, homemade Bloody Mary mix. 516-238-0382
- Miss Molly Honey Dippers: raw honey (all kinds), soaps, body lotion, candles, bird houses and more 516-826-4065
- Sal and Jerry Homemade Artisan Breads: stuffed breads, cookies, cakes, and more. 631-383–4106
- A Little Brittle Heaven: wonderful homemade brittle (melts in your mouth). 516-390-9784
- Terranut: Snack bars. 631-571-0402
- Crab and Bull: homemade fresh raviolis and homemade sauces. 703-869-0393
- Casey Creation: micro greens, herbs, juices, exotic coffee beans and teas. 516-427-2016
- Springbrook Farms Distillery: vodka, gin, and whiskey.
- Missy In the Meadow: flower bouquets.
- Sivan CBD: all CBD products.
Arthur J Hendrickson Park and Pool
123 W Merrick Road
Valley Stream, NY 11580
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
May 6 - November 18
Thursdays: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm