Rockville Centre Farmers Market
Due to the Coronavirus, all vendors now accept pre-orders (see phone numbers below), however this is not required. All markets will be open with full produce available to shop the day of the market. All customers must practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Fred Terry and Son Farms: fresh vegetables and fruit. 631-323-3653
- Orchard of Conklin: fresh fruit, berries, fruit pies, tarts, honey, cookies, cider, donuts, homemade quiche, eggs, homemade peanut butter. 845-354-0369
- Norman’s Best Pickles: assorted homemade pickles, jarred vegetables, homemade Bloody Mary Mix. 516-444-1280
- Pecks of Maine: jams and jelly. 631-560-9719
- Orwashers Baked Goods: fresh, artisan breads, bagels, rolls, and pastries (kosher). 718-618-7438
- Papa Pasquale Famous Ravioli: pasta, Italian dinners (ready to eat), homemade mozzarella cheese, smoked meats, sauces. 718-938-0080
- New York Gourmet Coffee: fresh roasted coffee beans, hot or cold brewed coffee and teas. 516-376-4225
- Arlotta Food Studio’s: fresh olive oils (assorted flavors). 917-528-1085
- Captain Mike Fresh Catch Of The Day: fresh catch seafood, dinners ready to go, shellfish and more.
- Jessie’s Empanadas: assorted stuffed empanadas, all flavors (meat, vegetables, and cheese) and sauces. 516-665-2226
- Mean Sauces: homemade pesto and hummus (assorted flavors). 646-596-0216
- Spring Brook Farms Distillery: vodka, gin, and whiskey. 518-796-8840
- Banana Bread Baking Company: homemade banana breads fudge (all flavors)
- Sal and Jerry Stuffed Breads: assorted flavors, pies, cookies, cakes, crumps cakes. 631-920-5959
- Julianne French Pastries: come taste a part of France with our delicate pastries. 718-844 8647
- Little Lexis Dog Treats and Gifts: 516-766-8130
- Knots of the World Stuffed Pretzels: assorted flavors. 516-238-0382
- Fresh Made Chicken Burgers: assorted flavors, great on the grill
- European Ridge Pork Store: smoked meats, all kinds of sauces. 718-541-8964
- Creations By Cynthia Ann Boutique: skin care products, soaps, hand creams, lip balms, whipped Body butter, whipped soap. 632-905-8259
- Terranuts Snack Bar
- Clean Essential: soaps, body washes, hand sanitizers, bug spray
- Sweet Aunt Tillies Pies: pies and assorted baked goods. 516-698-3507
- Sun Flowers Bake Shop: gluten free and vegan muffins, loaf cakes and more. 516-486-2253
- Afragola Dolce: chocolate chip cookies, cardamom berry oat bars, floral cosmic brownies, samoa bars, s’mores cupcakes and more - vegan and gluten free baked goods inspired by seasonal flavors and formulated with ingredients derived directly from nature. 632-697-9340
- Natural Hounds Wet Dog Food: beef, pork, lamp, chicken, jerky, treats. 631-760-7850
- Little Brittle Heaven: homemade brittle, melts in your month. 917-648-1654
- Beach and Barn Designs: annuals ,perennials, cut flowers, hanging baskets, one of a kind driftwood design planters.
- Certified Organic: CBD oils. 516-396-3149
- Miss Molly Honey Dippers: honey (all kinds), skin care, soaps, homemade candles and more. 516-826-4065
- Bevos Kitchen: homemade granola, jams and jelly, meal preps and baked goods. 347-228-0820
- AJW Comfort: fresh baked southern comfort cakes, mini cakes, cookies and cupcakes. 917-297-3738
- Abundance Acres: fresh farm raised chicken, pork, beef, duck and eggs.
- Darling Pies: homemade fresh baked pies.
- Kombucha: homemade kombucha juices.
Long Beach Road and Sunrise Highway
Railroad Parking Lot Number 12
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
June 6 - December 26
Sundays: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm