Patchogue Farmers Market
The Long Island Growers Market is following the CDC guidelines for COVID and we will continue to social distance our vendors 6 feet apart. No masks are required if you have been fully vaccinated for 14 weeks or longer. If you have not been vaccinated, then masks are required. Hand Sanitizer will be available for everyone to use. We thank you for helping to keep our markets open and safe for everyone.
- Napolitano Family Farm: fresh picked vegetables. 646-283-4682
- Mays Farm: fresh picked fruits and vegetables. 631-929-6654
- Casey Creation Micro Green: fresh made juice, herbs, coffee beans and exotic teas. 516-427-2016
- Crab and Bull: fresh homemade ravioli by Chef Brian and homemade sauces. 703-869-0393
- Sal And Jerry’s: stuffed breads (meat, cheese and vegetables), artisan breads and baked goods. 631-383-4106
- Hormans Best: pickles (all varieties) as well as jarred pickled vegetables and homemade Bloody Mary Mix.
- Ginos Farm: fresh picked vegetables. 631-747-5413
East Side of the
Patchogue Rail Road
Station Parking Lot
Click here to get directions
Dates and Times:
Sundays: May 2 - November 18
Sundays: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm